TonyBet Online Bookmaker Review
TonyBet Canada is a sportsbook that knows everything about betting. Starting out in 2009, it now offers all possible sports options. Live sports or eSport—everything is united under one brand.
This TonyBet review reflects the positive sides of the platform. There’s zero scamming, it’s easy to transfer money, and a European Union licence is a good sign for any bookmaker. Let’s take a closer look and check out all the cool features of the platform.
How to Create an Account and Log In?
TonyBet doesn’t set unnecessary obstacles for potential bettors. To start betting, go to tonybet.com. To sign up, choose the corresponding button. Then you’ll have to type in certain details:
- Choose sports as a registration option
- Type in your email address, country, and password
- Check your mailbox for a verification link
- Confirm your identity. A passport and driving license is acceptable for this
After the registration is complete and you’re a full member of the betting platform, use your Tony Bet login to enter your account.
From now on, you can deposit and withdraw money. Your TonyBet login is just your email and password—and you need to enter it at the beginning of every new session.
TonyBet Sportsbook Overview
Many forums with sections dedicated to iGaming, Trustpilot among them, have reviews of TonyBets. The most frequently repeated points are:
- A wide choice of sports
- Betting odds that are higher than in other similar platforms
- Easy cash-in and cash-out
- Safe for playing
- Paid predictions
- Everything you need is always nearby—match information, timing, and bets
- VIP program
The Sports Betting Options At TonyBet Are Great
TonyBet’s sports betting options are a synonym for eternity. There are all kinds of sports: handball, tennis, volleyball, boxing, and more. Click on Sports betting in the top line of the website. There you’ll find a betting interface:
- The page is divided into three columns. Sports betting and Upcoming events with all the disciplines
- To place a bet, there’s a bet slip on your right. Singles or multi-bet options are available—choose the appropriate option
- There’s a top champions table on your left. Look up that list to make your prediction more accurate
- The navigation is easy, although the page bursts with figures and letters
- The number of markets is higher in popular sports
- New to this field? Look up the Betting rules at www.tonybet.com
- You can also find bet types and sports markets there
Sports Markets and Bet Types
When it comes to sports markets, players from Canada have access to the following ones:
- Regular markets—such as Match, Draw No Bet, and Handicap
- Extra markets—such as To Score First Goal, First Booking, and Last Booking
- Outright markets
Look up the Terms and Conditions page—the complete list is there. And it has enough positions to meet any bettor’s expectations.
The bet types are as follows:
- Single bet—a prediction of an outcome of only one event
- Multi bet—predict several outcomes simultaneously. If at least one is wrong, then you lose the bets
Live Betting on Any Sport You Wish
Tony Bet Canada is truly the king of live betting. Tennis, hockey, soccer, baseball, badminton, darts, and everything you can think of. Are you ready to enter? Click the Live betting button. Just like with Sports Betting, you’ll face a three-sectioned page:
- The major part of the page is in the middle. It is occupied by the sport you have chosen. There are two main categories there: Sports betting and Upcoming events. By the way, to switch between sports, simply click on your desired discipline at the top of the page in the Sports betting category.
- The left column is narrow and includes categories such as Top events and Live Sports. Apply the filters: country, alphabetical order, or popularity.
- The right column is a bit wider than the left one. It includes the bet slip field, and the Top events section.
eSports Betting Options
TonyBet supports eSports betting. If you’re confused about where to find it, type in eSports in the search bar to find what’s interesting for you. There you’ll come across events such as CCT Central Europe, League of Legends World Championship, ESL Mistrzostwa Polski, Icelandic El, and much more.
TonyBet Betting Odds
Betting odds are higher in TonyBet than in similar bookmaker platforms. There are a lot of sports to choose from, multi-bet options, and eSports—all of which create a friendly climate for bettors’ predictions. Besides, there are always additional lists with prior results on the website, so you can analyze them and make more accurate predictions. Additionally, you can participate in weekly paid predictions:
- 1,500 CAD for ten correctly predicted outcomes
- 150 CAD for nine correct predictions
- 80 CAD for eight correct predictions
Banking Options At The TonyBet Sportsbook
All the banking operations are performed via the TonyBet account. For Canadian players, there is a wide choice of different payment systems:
- Visa/ MasterCard cards
- Bank transfers
Deposit Options Available
Depositing money is easy: all you have to do is register, log in, and be ready to play. There are, however, specific rules to be aware of before you start:
- TonyBet Canada does not accept third-party deposits. That means you can only use your cards/e-wallets
- Some payment systems take a commission from the transaction
- If there’s a considerable sum of money involved, such as 2,500 CAD or more, the user should pass verification procedures
- The minimum deposit is 15 CAD
Available Withdrawal Options
To cash out from TonyBet, make a withdrawal request. This is available 24/7, and the support team is always there to help. As always, there’s a list of rules to bear in mind:
- The standard withdrawal time is 48 hours since you need to complete a verification procedure
- Be prepared to show your identification documents to the operator for any withdrawals, especially those exceeding 2,500 CAD
- The withdrawal limits are 15 CAD for the minimum and 4,000.00 CAD for the daily maximum, 20,000.00 CAD for the weekly maximum, and 60,000.00 CAD for the monthly maximum
It’s a good idea to read the Terms and Conditions since it contains vital information about deposits and withdrawals. Also, there’s a list of countries that may have trouble with these procedures.
TonyBet Licence And Safety
The reviews indicate that TonyBet is a safe sportsbook, and it’s not just the reviews that support this conclusion.
TonyBet officially boasts a European license that enables it to operate in the countries that allow online betting. In Canada, TonyBet doesn’t transgress any law regarding online betting.
Still, TonyBet understands that misunderstandings are possible. If you want to leave a complaint, write an email with your contact number or write in the live chat. The support team will examine your case, and if a technical mistake has occurred, they’ll fix it.
Is The TonyBet Online Sportsbook User-Friendly?
TonyBet online betting is simple once you get used to all the sections, columns, and tables. For experienced bettors, there will be a logic behind everything. The TonyBet sportsbook offers a particular page called Betting rules for new players. Read it beforehand to learn how to play and enjoy your gaming experience.
The website has a clear toolbar and sports sections. The design is simple enough, and no pop-up ads will disturb you during your betting experience.
How To Contact Customer Support?
Good old Bet Tony has an excellent support team. Use the live chat to reach out or contact them via email. To start a live chat, look for an orange message icon in the lower right-hand corner. Click on it and enter your request.